Wednesday 9 April 2008

Starting to worry? (update)

OK, I'm starting to get worried...

Things are moving ahead and seem to be spinning out of control...

No new viewers for the house- the problem is that while house prices in Scotland are either holding up or still increasing, there aren't many first-time buyers looking for houses as they are struggling to get mortgages... and yes, my flat falls in this category. So I'm getting worried...

Katarina's only got just under two weeks left at work... we're waiting for the removers revised quote, and she's ready to move home.

I'm still waiting for my papers to be sent to me from my last employer's so that I can claim sick/incapacity...

So, flat not sold, money about to stop coming in, things being packed, trying to work out the future... its all rather complicated.

And then I was reminded that I'm supposed to be at a Danish pathfinder camp in a few weeks time- that will be odd. Firstly, I hope to be well enough. Secondly, it will be strange considering all that's happened over the last year!

My health? Up and down. I some good days and some bad ones... I think I know what causes the difference, so I'll try to work on that (except that mean I might need to move...)

So I'm starting to get a bit worried...

(Oh, the article I wrote for the Spectrum blog got a link form the Times Religion correspondent's blog! Also if you're on facebook you'll have seen that I've put some old pictures up. Also I seem to have forgotten to keep you updated about the motorbike racing... oh well, I'm sure you'll survive...)

3 comments:

j said...

Good luck selling the flat- it sounds like a challenge! On the other hand you are moving to Sweden with your girlfriend so that's really cool.

JP said...

Really happy for your new job in Sweden, it just looks like it was meant for you.
Wish you all the best to sell the flat and start your new life.

Andrew said...

job... what job! its all one big uncertain adventure!