Friday 19 October 2007

Reality Check (update)

Thanks again to all those who commented on the last post- I do appreciate it!

I thought I’d let you know how I am at the moment.

I am better- I don’t get headaches as often and I can walk/be active for a bit longer before I get tired out. Also I recover quicker- It doesn’t take me days to get back after some exertion.

I still get bad days- this week I was quite tired and useless around the house for a few days and this morning I feel rather bad- I haven’t slept well for the past few days and this morning I feel tired- both physically and mentally.

I’m also bored as there is not a lot for me to do to keep occupied... I’m trying to get back into reading as I can concentrate a bit more. I’m also trying to up the pace on my language course... I want to have made noticeable progress by Christmas...

oh well, thanks for listening...

No comments: