Monday 12 May 2008

Update

Ok,

Sorry for the blog silence but things have been quite hectic what with packing, arranging transport, changing transport, repacking, being ill (at times quite badly ill), more packing, etc.

The flat still hasn't sold...argh!

But we have someone to stay in it temporarily until it sells...phew!

The boxes finally went... at last...

We're not to well and need to leave quickly... sorry

So,all the people who I wanted to see and say good bye to...

I'm sorry... (but too be honest I haven't been very well and it might have been a struggle to get around...)

But don't worry- I need to be back quite soon because I need to sort some things out so I will be back and I have already started planing to see you all...

I hope you understand...

I think we're leaving tomorrow sometime to catch a boat on Wednesday morning... yep, that soon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope to see you when you come back to Scotland, and we are still praying for you. Your name is on the projected Prayer List shown when we pray, several times throughout the service. Best wishes Andrew.