Thursday 7 February 2008

Got to go...

Sadly, It looks like I’m going to have to sell my flat and move on…

There are a number of items that I’m not able/want to pack up and move so I’m offering them for sale (got to pay the bills somehow before the flat sells...). If you see anything that you like the look of please get in touch. I haven’t put any prices down- just make me an offer and arrange to pick it up (obviously some of the items are ready for immediate collection, others you can reserve and pick up when I move out!).

Also- if you need (or know anyone who needs) short-term temporary accommodation, maybe you’d like to “rent” the flat whilst its on the market… again if you’re interested get in touch for a chat.

I'll update this list here on my blog when an item is gone (and keep an eye on the main page for more information about my plans...

2 bedroom flat in Rosyth!
03 SMART fortwo car
fridge freezer (old but in working order)
2 seat sofa
5 CD/DVD/Video shelf units
coffee table
CD storage unit
3 drawer bedroom dresser
XXXXXTV/DVD combi unitXXXXX
2 DVD players
VCR
Digi box (sony)
4 beach/blue fabric dining chairs
2 plain dinning chairs
double bed & matress
plastic swivel office chair
corner computer desk unit
ironing board
weight bench
electric mixing machine
microwave oven
classic style radio (BUSH)
kettle
toaster
10 cup filter coffee maker
XXXXXwood wheeled kitchen/serving benchXXXXX

various:
plates
bowls
glasses
cups/mugs
pots
cutlery
kitchen utensils
mixing bowls
towels (hand/bath)
bedding (sheets/duvets/pillows/duvet covers/pillowcases)
extension cables
electrical/AV/Scart cables
lamps

No comments: