Sunday 24 February 2008

Music of the day

I went for a short walk yesterday morning with my ipod (I'd forgotten it was portable- it spends most of its time docked to some speakers!) I ended up sitting on a wall looking out over the dockyard and onto the firth of Forth.

I was lost to my thoughts until they were interrupted by the words to the song I that came on.

I wouldn't describe The Manic Street Preachers as religious in the traditional christian sense (in spite of their name!). Spiritual maybe... (one of their gigs I went to did feel more like worship than some churches I've been too, though!)

However this song just spoke to me, particularly the lines, "With grace we will suffer, With grace we shall recover"

So here is The Manic Street Preachers and There by the Grace of God

No comments: